Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Worth1000 Photo Essay Marissa Watson Period 2 Mr.B

Manarola by ChrisYVionnet
I really like this picture because it reminds me of Greece. I like the vibrant colors that are intensified by the light. Also the way the water looks it very calming and peaceful. I also liked how the flowers on the bottom half of the photo add a "POP" of color to the soft colors in the top of the photo.


 Manhattan by N7000
I  like this picture it is captivating to anyone who would like to visit New York or who hasn't seen the true beauty of this gorgeous city. I like how even when the sun isn't fully down it still brings out as sense of tranquility to Manhattan.

Night Bridge by MaKsOZ
The night scene above the vivacious waterfront is illuminated by the moon and street lights. The bridge makes me nostalgic about the fun memories I had in Coronado as a child. The seemingly similar bridge has qualities like that of the famous San Diego blue bridge which is a main feature in the vast bay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment