Monday, August 13, 2012

Deviant Art Mr. B Period 2 Marissa Watson

Champagne and Strawberry by Emily Soto
I like this photo because it shows her sexy but innocent sides at the same time. The colors are very subtle and makes the picture flow very nicely. I wonder what the picture represents. Like is she looking at something or is she thinking deeply? What is the concept?

Catsuit by Kelly Eden
I like the way this picture is set and how her hair is flowing. Also the lighting gives her suit definition. I like the way her hair gives a pop of color in the picture but doesn't take away from any other aspect of the photo. I wonder what this photo was for. Was it for a commercial/advertisement or was it pure entertainment?


Framed Memories by HMFS
 I find this photo very intriguing because it's a picture of a picture of a landscape. It's very interesting. I like how real and authentic the photo is. The lighting is very nice and the picture represents a kind of soft nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment